Monday, November 14, 2011

[NaNo 2011] Day 14

When I wrote my NaNoWriMo story for 2007 (Sixes and Sevens), I planned all of the Part and Chapter titles around popular music singles and albums of 1996-1997, since that's when the story took place. For Fearless, I'm using the same formula as I did for 1 More Chance!, which is less structured than what I did for Sixes and Sevens, if perhaps less fun. (Certainly less research involved!)

So far, the chapter titles run as follows:
I: Only the Pretty Ones
II: Wave Walker
III: Almost There
Chapter IV takes place on a walk around Harbram and, more specifically, at the overlook above the village.

I hadn't planned on spending an entire chapter on what is basically just one long conversation, but I feel like it's needed to push Ross and Amber to the next level. (Plus, it gives me an opportunity to try and get Sam back in there.)

No excerpt this time, since I couldn't really find anything that could be taken out of context with any kind of ease. I hope that you're enjoying them, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment