Saturday, November 12, 2011

[NaNo 2011] Day 12

Some people who are low on their wordcount pull out the stops for description, others pile on the incidental dialogue. But I've long known the way to make my wordcount jump, that works for both the story and my satisfaction.

I sex it up.

These sections tend to take a bit more concentration, because logic needs to come into play with limb placement and order of actions, but I can always get myself through a sex (or pseudo-sex) scene with at least an extra thousand words to beef up my total wordcount. So, for those reading the excerpts, at about 21K, I've gotten Ross to the point where he gets to do more than just wank off to Amber; lucky boy gets (a little bit) lucky!

Not the easiest day I've had writing, so far...but definitely one of the more fun ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment