Monday, December 5, 2011

[Fearless Arc II] Day 5

It's been harder to keep up the pace with this arc than it was with the first one. I think because I had the NaNo-meter to keep me abreast of where I was, and there was a lot of excitement going on about the month, in general. Now, things have cooled down a bit. (And I've cooled a bit, too. Enjoying more mornings/evenings snuggled beneath a blanket, rather than perched at my writing desk.)

But I did manage to make some major headway in the last few days. Not as prolific as I'd been for the first few days of NaNo, but I think that things are pulling together nicely nevertheless. I was even asked by my first reader for a draft! :D (Always nice when someone asks for that, with sincere interest.)

The one issue I'm finding is that I don't have much interest in going back and reading fan fiction stuff, lately. Not just my own for editing and posting, but other people's, as well. I just really want to concentrate on Ross and Amber's story, right now, that the thought of reading anything else that does not take place in their world kind of bores me. Gosh, that sounds terrible, and terribly selfish, since the folks whose stuff I should be reading were very supportive of me all through my writing of 1 More Chance!.

But I think I have to be a writer first, and a reader second, in this case.


7736 / 50000 words. 15% done!

No comments:

Post a Comment