Sunday, December 25, 2011

[Fearless Arc II] Day 25 - Christmas Day

It's been difficult making these latest chapters (and wordcount!) work. There's so much detail to review, and a gamut of emotions to cover. Still, it's coming together. Perhaps not so quickly or smoothly as I may have hoped, but solidly. And I think that's more important than either speed or ease.

It's Christmas here, today...and it's also Christmas for Ross and Amber, though their Christmas is decidedly less homey and relaxing than the one I get to enjoy.

It's always an interesting development when the world for which I'm writing is in the same time of year as the one currently around me. Often, I'm writing summer for winter or vice versa. Nothing all that surprising, given that the written world is one which the writer controls, while the world in which we live happens day to day, but when the synchronicity of season occurs, it's still rather neat.


31548 / 50000 words. 63% done!

No comments:

Post a Comment